“Apples to Apples”
If you find the same solar system offered elsewhere at a lower price by a Washington-based installer, we will meet or beat it.
Workmanship: We stand behind our work. Our industry-leading 10-year workmanship warranty guarantees:
- The design, assembly and installation of your system will be done correctly and in accordance with manufacturers’ published instructions, National Electrical Code (NEC), and state and local electrical codes.
- Any defect in your system as a result of faulty workmanship will be fixed or replaced free of charge.
Replacement: We stand behind our choices in equipment. For that reason, we also offer a 10-year replacement warranty. This means:
- If any of the components we install (modules, inverters, or BOS) fail within 10 years of installation and the manufacturer’s warranty period as well, we will take care of the entire replacement process.
Maintenance Package: For an additional fee, NWES offers 3, 5 and 7-year maintenance contracts. Each package includes cleaning of all modules, inspection of all wiring and connections, inspection of array components for damage or corrosion, documentation of system output, and inspection for any vegetation or obstacles that may affect system performance. Distance may affect rate. Ask for details.
Residential: When you hire NWES to install an EV Charger at your place (garage, carport or other, indoor or outdoor), we offer a special two-year warranty. We also purchase an additional insurance policy that covers your car’s electrical system. We do this because we are confident in our installation and we want you to feel confident charging your valuable vehicle. The manufacturer’s warranty varies by manufacturer.
Commercial: For Level 2 or DC Fastcharge installation at a commercial or public facility, NWES warranty is site and equipment specific. Please contact us for further details.
All installed equipment and devices are guaranteed for a period of one (1) year from date of completion, or in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty. NWES liability shall be limited to the replacement of defective parts. Prices quoted do not include required insurance, utility fees, permits, and inspection fees unless noted. If the customer disposes of the property by sale or otherwise before this contract has been fulfilled, the full unpaid amount of the contract shall become due and payable at once.
NWES strives to offer the best products to our customers. Below is a partial list of installed equipment. For more details on warranty terms and conditions, please visit the manufacturer’s website. Note: manufacturers’ warranties vary by purchase/install date.
- Enphase micro-inverters are backed by a 25-year limited warranty.
- Silfab modules are backed by a 12-year workmanship warranty (repair, replace, or refund) and 30 year linear power performance guarantee. They expect the power output at 30 years to be not less than 79.5% of what it was when delivered to the customer.
- SMA inverters have a 10-year limited warranty.
- SolarEdge inverters come with a 12-year limited warranty, extendable (by the end-user) to 20 or 25 years online (within 12 months of installation). SolarEdge power optimizers have a 25-year limited warranty.
- Solaria modules have a 25 year warranty.
- SolarWorld modules carry a 20-year product workmanship warranty and 25 year linear performance guarantee that power output will be at least 97% of initial output after the first year and from years 2-25 will decline no more than 0.7% annually, resulting in at least 80.2% effective output after 25 years.
TESLA POWERWALL BATTERY STORAGE
- Tesla warranties the workmanship for ten (10) years and warranties the energy capacity to 70% at 10 years following installation.
- NWES warranties the workmanship of the installation for ten (10) years.
- Tesla EV Charging Equipment: wall connector warranty is four years (48 months) and mobile connector warranty is one year (12 months).
- Bosch charging stations: either a three-year or one-year factory parts warranty depending on the item number. Refer to the warranty statement included in the original Installation manual.
- ChargePoint: standard warranty is one year parts only when installed by a ChargePoint Certified Installer. Multiple User sites can purchase ChargePoint Assure for ongoing maintenance and software upgrades.
- Clipper Creek: three to five years, depends upon the model.
- Delta: no information available.
- JuiceBox Pro: from eMotorworks: three years for the charger and one year for the plug (residential).
- Leviton: find the three year warranty inside the installation manual
- Powerpost: no information available.
- Schneider Electric EVLink: 24 months.
- Siemens’ VersiCharge: three years.
Our Commitment: Up to Code
All work performed by NWES shall comply with current regulations set forth in the National Electrical Code (NEC) and all state and local regulations.
Site Prep: Applies to All Jobs
When signing an agreement, Customer authorizes Northwest Electric and Solar to make any site preparations such as drilling holes, driving nails, making attachments, cutting sheetrock and/or concrete and trenching. NWES will not be held responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or delay due to causes beyond our control or level of expertise, including, but not limited to, drywall patching and concrete coring.